Our team of therapists at Healing Pathways have helped create hundreds of customized social skills training programs to assist families living with high functioning autism. They facilitate groups to assist individuals in practicing social skills with others who can provide the most practical opportunities to learn. These individualized social skills training programs teach families and individuals how to take the valuable social skills they learn and apply them to their work, classroom, and family life.
• Treatment for Asperger’s Syndrome
• Treatment for Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD,NOS)
• Assistance with the IEP and 504 process and treatment planning within the school setting
• Psychologist Trained Through the MIND Institute to Perform Neuropsychological Evaluations for Autistic Spectrum Disorders
• Family, Group, and Individual Social Skills Training
• Stress Management Counseling