I believe that everyone can benefit from the helpful guidance of an objective and nurturing therapist and coach. Life is a collection of experiences that we are not often prepared for, and they can cause significant emotional distress when we don’t process them. As a marriage and family therapist intern, my focus of practice is on the successful personal and interpersonal relatedness required for being the best version of ourselves we can be, expressing our highest potential in the world.
I competently and creatively employ many platforms of psychological theory to help individuals, couples, business owners, and families to:
- Move through the stages of loss and grief associated with the loss of a loved one or a significant relationship
- Enhance or create the ability to regulate emotional responses and behaviors
- Enjoy stronger more authentic interpersonal connection with significant others, friends, and family
- Develop inner strength and strategy to bring positive change into one’s life
- Learn coping strategies in the symptoms associated with anxiety, depression, personality disorders, anger, addiction, childhood or adult trauma, compulsions, sexual and relational issues
- Excel in the area of personal empowerment, career enhancement, and recognizing positive opportunities in the world around us
- Understand the strengths of the individuals in your organization by leveraging workplace dynamics and team dynamics for enhanced productivity and revenue
- Cope and prepare for the passing of a loved one who is terminally ill
- Provide a safe nurturing space for those facing end of life allowing for resolution of life stages and legacy exploration.