New Series in the Fall, Stay Tuned!
Classes were at The Yoga Workshop but ended July 29, 2014.
- Reduce stress through self-care and mindfulness practice ~ expand your experience of peace and happiness.
- Meditation psychotherapy (talk therapy, gentle yoga, and meditation training).
- Learn the elements of the human condition that contribute to your experience of balance and happiness.
- Process concerns that relate to your developmental stage. Discuss your transition into adulthood and your thoughts and feelings related to this transition.
- Focus on celebrating your changing body and all the pleasure and power it possesses.
- Build your self-confidence through exploration and acceptance of your own unique center.
- Commune with other young women in a supportive environment.
Psychologist Dr. Leona Kashersky, of Healing Pathways, is teaming up with Physical Therapist and movement expert Bella Dreizler of BodyJoy for an exciting body-soul-movement series at The Yoga Workshop in East Sacramento. Young women, ages 13-18, are invited to participate in a journey of embodiment and empowerment, with the goal of arriving at the ultimate soul food: self fulfillment. We won’t be sitting in a classroom! This experiential class series will use movement, breathing and stillness to help participants arrive at their own unique center. And it’s all happening at The Yoga Workshop, a beautiful new studio in East Sacramento near McKinley Park.
The Yoga Workshop is located at 3610 McKinley Blvd, East Sacramento.